Monday 17 November 2014

A mighty big imagining

Same blog, different year and a whole lot more motivation!

A very boring life update: 
If you weren't a follower before or you're not someone I regularly chat to in blog land, then this life update will give you a brief insight into what's currently happening with me (and all that boring basic info you need to know). 

My name is Lara and I'm 19 years old from a regional town in Victoria, Australia. I'm a full time correspondence student studying early childhood education and also work as a nanny. 

In December 2011 I started dating the love of my life Gabby and in September 2014 asked her to marry me- she said yes! We live together with our fur baby, a very pampered cavalier King Charles spaniel named Wilson. We're both very close to our families and luckily nearly all live in the same town, which means we get to see (and feed them) all the time. 

I'm a lover of musical theatre, travelling,  baking, photography, reading and being an all round crafty minx. My guilty pleasures are spending too much time on pinterest (mostly the wedding tag), too much money on makeup and dresses (I just can't help myself) and eat too much chocolate (this needs no explanation)! 


I'm so very happy with my life (not always but mostly!) and can't wait to share and document it with you all on this blog. 










3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful young couple! Cute pup too :)
    Congrats on your engagement, have you set a date for the wedding?
    I hope to see lots of beautiful photos of it!
    Your recipes look amazing, I'm pretty boring in the kitchen so I will have to give some of these a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thankyou! He's cute sure, but he definetly knows how to use it to his advantage haha. Nothing's set in stone yet but we are thinking about valentines day 2016 as it will be our 5 year anniversary. Australian summers are ridiculously hot so hopefully Feb is a bit cooler. Let me know if you try any of the recipes, some I have coming up are pretty "Aussie" so I'd be curious to see how Americans like them and how readily available the ingredients are :)

      Delete
  2. You two are such beauties! Such gorgeous pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete